24 August 2012

Letters to Crushes


Yes, this is going to be a really adorable and sweet post!

Warning: The following discussion is incredibly cheesy and cute.

I discovered this site about 3 years ago and I visited it on rare occasions. I think that site is absolutely brilliant. Basically, Letters to Crushes allows people of all ages and races to confess their undying crush without anyone knowing who they are. It's so rare on the internet these days. Everyone is very respectful of each other. There is no bashing or hurtful post. Isn't it nice? To be honest, it's one of the cutest sites ever.

Here are some extracts that I like. Please don't sue me. I would credit the people if I know who they are! I hold no evil intent towards the writers of the letters. I just want to spread the joy of being in love. 

Read them while listening to this amazing love song...

Falling In Love at a Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg



The Romantic:

The Funny: 




 CONGRATS:



If you like more of miscellaneous life surprises, subscribe for the more upcoming surprises!

For more cute letters, visit the website and confess your love! 
http://letterstocrushes.com/

Don't forget to join us on Facebook: LIKE
For more Era Fey Experiences: Click Here!

2 comments:

 
F