20 September 2012

Wow 1000 views!

As of today, this blog has gotten over 1000 views in less than a month! I'm incredibly proud of it consider this is such a new blog and I'm still an inexperienced blogger. So I would really want to thank all of you who read and follow this blog. It means a lot to me. I have always believed in myself in what I do and give it a 100% effort. Every day I work really hard to come up with new ideas and ways to improve the blog. At first, it was the interface, then the layout, then the posts structures (categories of posts) then I applied to Adsense (and affiliate programs to make it easy for you guys to shop online) and finally, I started a Facebook fan page. I'm very happy some of you LIKE it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It's good to know that my hard-work is appreciated and I hope you've enjoyed the blog. Also for my Canadians, Americans, Russians, Bosnia and Herzegovina and other countries readers, thanks guys for subscribing, Liking the Facebook and reading this blog. You are the best!

                                                        Old template from Aug 23-Sept 2 2012 


New template from Sept 2 2012-ongoing...

If you ever want to know how I manage my blog, please don't hesitate to ask me. I will be more than glad to help you out. After all, I spent hours reading other people's blogs and getting help from them. I know how it feels to get help. 

Slowly, I started building this blog code by code. (I have no understanding of coding whatsoever prior to blogging. For your eyes' sake and my own, I customized everything to make sure the blog is appealing. That took me 6 hours a day for the past 3 weeks.)

Then I spent more than 5 hours to get the beautiful navigation bar right. You have no idea how painful codes are for an ordinary person. It's with willpower and great determination that I got it fixed. Miracle even. I'm glad everything turns out perfect!
For closer details of my painful coding experiences, click to enlarge pics.


Era Fey Gossips Facebook page is not just about reblogging what I post on the blog. The atmosphere is much more casual with my silly personal-life updates, funny things I find on the internet that I want to share with my beloved followers and other random things.

Of course I believe I can go on and on to make this blog as homey and interesting as possible.
Before I end this, I would like to thank my friends for their support and my readers. Really. Big. Sincere. Thank. You.
If I were to meet you guys on the street, I would give you a hug!

Good news? When this blog gets more steady, I will be giving free stuff. So stay tune... and hope I will have enough support and *ahem* cash to buy your guys free giveaways! With love. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F