12 October 2012

Beautiful Malaysia (Part 4)

Last week we talked about the food and the temples, now we are going to see how their malls look like and the interesting craze they had there! Malaysians loooove Baskin Robbins. Do you know that? I certainly had no ideaaa! When I saw how in love they were, my jaw dropped. Seriously... read on to be surprised!

Next, we see the malls. The architectures in the more luxurious malls are very impressive. 



I was surprised to find a Forever 21 all the way in Malaysia. I thought it was a North America franchise... guess I am wrong. 



Baskin Robbins. My goodness. That franchise is going MORE than successful in Penang. It's crazy how people lined up to buy Baskin Robbins. I am not too sure but apparently on a certain Wednesday of the month, you can buy Baskin Robbins on a little bit of discount. This is what it looks like. A bit of discount and gazillion customers. It's crazy. I mean I look at the price and it's not as if it's free. It is still quite expensive for any Tom Dick and Harry to buy it as though ice cream is going extinct! I have no words to express the disbelief I had experienced standing there, watching everyone fighting for ice cream. 

Anyhow, leaving that aside, it was quite an experience! Ouff!







 This is another shopping mall we visited was Straits Quay. Granted, this is a mall for the rich. Everything there is super expensive and the interior looks like a top-notch hotel. I went there during work hours so of course, it's very deserted. Also, it's far from the super crowded city and it's located on an artificially made beach. Very gorgeous. The atmosphere is soul-relieving. Do go!
A relative opened a nail polish/design shop there called the Blossom Nail Spa. Omg... the service is excellent. I was pampered like a queen. I definitely give the shop two thumbs up!

If you shop at that mall, I swear you will feel like you own a big manor in the mountain, waking up to the sea every morning. Beautiful place.

For more Malaysia photos, Like Facebook and click on the Follow This Site button on the sidebar. 
Next, we will be visiting the beach! Omg. The beach is like none other! It's breathtakingly beautiful. What better beach to go other than an entire island designed to be a vacation beach island? Stay tune and subscribe for more!

Sneak Peak of Paradise:

For more Era Fey Experiences, click here!

2 comments:

  1. jaw drop drop drop all the way down ;) and plus they have Forever 21....I just love the last picture.Just the look itself warms me up in this cold weather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I know how you feel. I was very surprised by Forever 21 too! I was like squealing in front of the store, getting weird looks from people. I was also surprised by the Baskin Robins. The line. Oh dear, that line!!!! It was incredible.

      The last place is at Terengganu. A vacation island with just beach resorts. I will blog about that paradise soooon. :)

      Delete

 
F