26 October 2012

Japon Sushi Bar

Looking for a charming sushi bar restaurant? Well, check out Japon Sushi Bar at St-Laurent (Montreal). The atmosphere is perfect. The food are beautiful decorated and the place is perfect for a romantic dinner.  I absolutely adore the contemporary touch the place has. At night, the sushi bar has great lighting ambiance and quiet music. Absolutely breath-taking!

Oh! Isn't the decors amazing! A beautiful touch of contemporary style and a nice Japanese style-ish private room! The decors at night is simply beautiful. I strongly urge you guys to go there when the sun is setting. The light is simply gorgeous, perfect atmosphere for lovely couples. You should also reserve a nice table before you go. Who knows, it might be full. My family called to make a reservation just in case. The waiters are friendly though I find our waitress to be a bit too shy. Nevertheless, the dinner went well. My family had a superb time there.

(Disclaimer: The pictures above are taken from the shop's website. I went there in the evening so the photo won't come out nicely... sad blogger is sad.)

Yummy! Look at those delicious, beautifully rolled sushi!
We were 3 people and we ate $93. LOL. I was so stuffed afterward, I think I can hibernate now. Winter is around the corner anyway! The sushi (5 pieces) are market price, depending on the ingredients. 

We ordered 2 sushi rolls:
Spider -crab: $7.95
Titanic -salmon: $9.95

Then we ordered 3 set meals (pretty big portion): 
$15 (chicken) 
$16 (salmon)
 $32 (Salmon + miso soup + wakame salad + green tea ice cream)

 Since I once worked at a sushi restaurant, if you want good quality sushi, that's the right price. If the price intimidates you, you can always wait for the coupon to come out. Apparently, they do it quite often on a yearly basis. I bought a TeamBuy coupon of $22 for $50 worth of yummy Japanese sushi/gourmet.
No regret, especially with the beautiful decors and handsome waiters (Hohohoh...).
Yay to Japon Sushi Bar Review!

Japon Sushi Bar on Urbanspoon

Don't forget to join us on Facebook: LIKE
For more Era Fey Experiences: Click Here!
Or simply click on Join This Site/Blog button on the right -----------> Scroll a bit up, my dear! To the right!

Leave your comment below. Those are some fineeee looking sushi, aren't they? Yummy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F