26 November 2012

Do You Know Iron Man 3?

I can't wait for Iron Man 3 to come out. Let's see what all the excitement is about, shall we? On Youtube right now, the official trailer has about 45 million views! That's even more than other Marvel movies! Avengers has 38 millions. I'm surprised! Anyhow, everyone loves Robert Downrey Jr. for his cocky attitude and badass quotes. 

So the synopsis (even wikipedia is not saying much so I have to use my own deduction skill to predict): Tony Stark is depressed after the incident in New York City. Meanwhile a powerful enemy (the Mandarin) is attacking Tony's loved ones and destroying him, physically and mentally. If I understand the trailer correctly, the enemy seems to be using his Iron Man suit against Tony. What a bummer! Poor Tony. I guess Tony must fight his way from scratch and find the mastermind.
We shall know more when the movie is released in April/May 2013.

Tony Stark in his lab with his Ironman Suits. So baws!

The trailer is pretty dark, I feel like it's very similar to Batman: the Dark Knight Rises. The atmosphere, the depression, the destruction, the music, even the villain! 
In the trailer, the bad guy was saying "Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher."
He said with with that foreign accent that reminds me sooo much of Bane. Seriously! Don't you agree? 
Bad guy destroys Iron Man's home... Bane destroys Gotham. 
Anyway, I am fans of both movies so I will shut up now. 

 Personally, I am not used to this particular Iron Man Suit. I prefer the old, yellow and red one. 

 I keep thinking Tony Stark is wearing Google Glasses... trololol

Captain American Iron Man Suit. Seriously, am I the only one who think this suit should belong to Steve Rogers? 

Badass ambushing Tony in his vacation home with helicopters armed with missiles. 
Tony, you better have insurance covered. Sexy billionaire or not, that's one big cost to pay! 

Tony and Pepper flying. Dude, how did the actress manage the blast shot with those gorgeous high heels? And my gods, what in heaven is that bunny doll in the background? Its arms look like boobs! Tony! What the hell?!!!

I feel so bad seeing the Iron Man Suits getting blasted to smithereens! What a waste! Why? Whyyyy?

 Tony defeated in the snow. So pitiful. My womanly feels!

 Tony dragging his ruined suit is so freaking sad! I mean he must be freezing too in that tight t-shirt too. I love this scene. It's beautifully shot. Really show you how the mighty falls. Poor thing. 
I really can't wait for the movie to come on. On the mean time, I suppose I can rewatch the trailer over and over again. 
(Disclaimer: I don't own any of the pictures. I'm just screenshooting and spreading the good news.)

Don't miss out on next update by subscribing? Where? How? 

Follow us on Facebook: LIKE (It auto updates new post :))

Find out more Do You Know: Click Here!

Click on the Join This Site/Blog on the right sidebar (scroll up)!

Definitely leave your comments below. I want to know what do you guys think about this!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to watch this.Btw I got my first blog award so I'm giving one to you because you were the first blogger I've met and started following :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again, I want to congratulate you on your award! And awww you are so sweet. *crazy giggling going on here*

      Delete
  2. Thank you.You also deserved your award and I'm so glad I was the first one to give it to you :D

    ReplyDelete

 
F