25 November 2012

Vote to Prove Him Wrong!

Are You Human?

So my dad challenged me to prove to him that my blog readers are humans. He is convinced that it's the internet crawlers that are viewing my blog posts. Right in my ego! Ouch! To prove him wrong, I decided what better way than to let you readers help me out! PLEASE help me defeat my dad! PLEASE VOTE!

         My (Era Fey) answer                                              My readers' answer

It happened to me once... Fate in Computer Trolling... Restored to the infinity!


Seriously guys! Please vote. 
Allow me the chance to pwn my dad!
Come on! Human Power!

5 comments:

  1. I so wanted to click hell no,I'm a cyborg but I'm afraid my sarcasm would not be recognized as such.I hate when I want to download a book and there is that box which asks of me to prove I'm human.I never heard of any animal that reads books yet alone uses the internet.Anyway I'm glad I'm one of your first readers and I hope there will be hundreds of them in the future.Keep up with good posting and one piece reviews (which I shouldn't be reading before I catch up with anime)and congrats on your more than 10 000 views digit :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah my dearest Sukie, thank you! One more person to back me up! Aww yiss! *Throw hugs and blow kisses across the internet*

      Delete
    2. I'm always here no worries my anime mate.I also send you virtual hugs n'kisses and I hope you win this bet.Wish you all the luck :D

      Delete
  2. Where is the option for penguin? >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Elizabeth (Gintama) has hairy human legs. Therefore, she is considered human.

      Delete

 
F