12 December 2012

One Piece Chapter 692 Review

 This week's One Piece is back with its epicness and excitement. Baby 5 and Buffalo from Doflamingo's crew finally made their appearance on Punk Hazard. I bet that was something many fans were anticipating since according to my blog info tracker, many people had googled up Baby 5. Yes, your very dangerous yet sexy French maid. I love her character design. A nice change from your usual damsel in distress. 

This is it. The final blow to Ceasar. We can all sense it just by looking at Ceasar's sobbing face... which is highly unattractive, I pity the guy. Momo the dragon is all gaping and cute here. *hug*

 When I saw the Den Den Mushi watching Luffy, I was like "Oh no... noooo, someone saw Luffy's awesome!" I thought it would be Joker or something but dayum... I didn't expect all of Ceasar's clients saw his power. I hope it won't put Luffy at a disadvantage later on. They know the extend of his power... I don't like that feeling. Luffy, you are going to kick all their asses, right? 

Big Mum's people saw Luffy's power. Noooo! But I think the Straw Hat and Big Mum will come to a mutual agreement at the end. Why? Remember Thriller Bark? They helped Lola the pink zombie hippo girl (who was in love with Absalom) to get back her shadow. In return, she gave Nami a Vi-card that she said will be useful in the New World and that they should go and find her Mama. I'm 99.9% sure she was referring to Big Mum. So maybe the fight with Big Mum won't be as too much of a disaster, I hope. 

KILLER! Oh, I'm so happy to see him. I also expected to see Eustass Captain Kid. Where was he? NOOOOO! I am so disappointed. He needs more screen time. 

The Straw Hats are reuniting. I feel happy. So that means the arc is reaching an end. Either they fight a common foe (Doflamingo) or it's time to leave Punk Hazard.

LOL Smoker, why you ask that? It's awfully cute. Ok, ignore this fangirl.

Angry Trafalgar Law is not amused by lazy Luffy. He is so cute when he is angry (I sound like those sadist dominatrix with a whip). Luffy's annoyed face makes me smile. They will make a good alliance. Strict and serious Trafalgar Law and goofy and playful Straw Hats. 

And behold, the gorgeous goddess of One Piece, Baby 5 enters the battlefield. I think she is absolutely beautiful. As beautiful as Boa Hancock (I'm not a fan of Shirahoshi... she is too whimpy and pathetic). Look at those slender legs. She is so cool! I like her power too. Sounds really strong. 

So we finally understand why Baby 5 wants to kill Doflamingo/Joker. Because Doflamingo killed her 8 'fiances'. Look at her teary face. It's hilarious once you realize why she is even crying to begin with. 
As for Buffalo... to be honest, he scared the crap out of me. He looks... so weird. *shudder*

 Baby 5 has kinks. Yes, she does. She is in love with men who need her. NEED. Her blush is adorable. I think she is a wonderful character with her own unique personality. Though... she really needs to filter out her potential fiances much better. Just by looking at her previous fiance makes me gag.

 Oddly enough, Baby 5 holding the bazooka on her shoulder reminds me of Sanji in Strong World. They look alike... must be the hair or something. Again, I love her pose. Wicked and Rock On!

OMG OMG OMG DOFLAMINGO~ DOFFY~ 
He is so awesome even just sitting and shouting at a snail. What does he want with Ceasar? I don't understand. So Ceasar can make him a lot of SADs, that's why he needs Ceasar... but capture... the word 'capture' makes it sound like Ceasar wasn't really his ally. Maybe it's the translation error. So anyhow, Doflamingo ordered Baby 5 and Buffalo to capture Ceasar and return to Dressrosa. Does that mean they are not going to fight the Straw Hats? I waited so long for them to fight. Oda-sensei, you can't do that to us fans! *fuming*

Oh... so they are going to fight after all. Franky will fight BOTH of them? That sounds too much. I'm not sure if he can handle them both. Maybe he can. He is a weapon robot. He is heavy so he won't get blown away from rotation-wind-whip. Maybe... we will see next week. I really want Trafalgar Law to interrupt the fight and kidnap Ceasar right in front of Doflamingo's nose. That would be a sweet defeat and a massive OWNNNNNage~ please let that happen, Oda-sensei. Who do you think will get Ceasar? Doflamingo or Trafalgar Law? 

Don't forget to subscribe for next review update! Where? How?

For more One Piece Review: Click Here!
Don't forget to Like our Facebook too!
Or you can click on Join This Site/blog button on the right sidebar. Scroll up a bit. Voila! 

Also, please leave your comment below. 
What do you think will happen next chapter?

2 comments:

  1. Who do you think will get Ceasar?
    I say Doflamingo. Would be too simplistic to end this arc like this, especially since Ceasar barely put up a fight. But then again, Oda has always surprised me with his wirting :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. But if Doflamingo took Ceasar, we will be left wondering what Trafalgar Law wants with Ceasar. But then again, I don't think Baby 5 and Buffalo will be defeated (too badly) in this arc. They will probably suffer a bit and escape with Ceasar. That should close the thing... but I think while they are fighting, Law will get to Ceasar and do whatever he needs to do.

      Delete

 
F