4 February 2013

Do You Know Downton Abbey?

Recently, I discovered Downton Abbey on youtube and have fallen in love. I came across this beautiful youtube video made by Somosinevitables that captures the essence and beauty of the tv series. The lighting and speeches editing are simply marvelous. Seriously. You need to check it out. 
I have even taken the time to screenshot those romantic scenes and speeches for you guys to appreciate it better. Trust me. When I'm willing to do so much for something, it means I like it very much and would love to share my appreciation for something with you guys. Come on, the actor (Dan Stevens) is bloody/freaking gorgeous with his cute, big blue eyes. The actress (Michelle Dockery) too is charming in an innocent attitude.

The story is set in post-Edwardian era (2 years before Titanic sank in 1912). Personally, I haven't watched the series yet, though I heard positive reviews of it. They won many, many awards. I scrolled down the Wikipedia site and wow... they sure won a bunch! they won in Best Drama, Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress, Outstanding Music Composition, Best Miniseries...etc. I'm going to give the series a try and I recommend you guys to watch it too! 

Here are some screenshots I captured from the video made by Somosinevitables. This person made some of the prettiest and emotional editing videos ever! Anyway, onward. Admire the beauty of this miniseries. 
Isn't this just breathtakingly beautiful? 
I know I'm a hopeless romantic, but I can't help but swoon. I can't wait to know what Downton Abbey is all about. I know it'll mainly be about drama and romance but it got to have something more to win so many awards and a good fanbase. So I can't wait! Of course, I will definitely be watching the series once I finished watching Suits (Aww yeah, men in suits are the sexiest. No jokes. Suits are like man-armor or something of our era, very manly and appealing.)

I will surely be updating more of this series when I watched it. So expect more detailed blog post for this in the future. Right now, I'm just eager to introduce you guys to the series. Hope it works!

Like What You See?
Don't miss out on next update by subscribing? Where? How? 
Follow us on Facebook: LIKE!
Find out more Do You Know: Click Here!
Click on the Join This Site/Blog on the right sidebar (scroll up)!

Definitely leave your comments below. I want to know what do you guys think about this!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F