21 September 2013

Stunning Hotel Fairmont Montebello

Beautiful 5 stars hotel Fairmont Montebello is truly a sight to be awed. It is a fantastic place for family/couple to relax and enjoy what nature has. There are soooo many activities you can do there in the hotel alone! There are indoor/outdoor swimming pools. A cabin for bike rental. A breath-taking lobby to relax and enjoy a casual reading. Horse riding! Private boat yatch...etc. You name them, they have it! I was very fortunate to be able to enjoy 2 days there. It was one of the most beautiful memories I have. 

 This is our hotel room.
 The indoor pool is sooo beautiful on this picture. Too bad when I went there, it was close.
 Fortunately, the outdoor pool is open! We even went to soak in the Jacuzzi after a god swim. 
I went to this little... structure (whose name escapes me) and it was beautifully decorated with hanging plants and stunning flowers. The pictures that we have taken on that spot were marvelous. 

(Note: I don't own the top few photos. They were taken directly from the Fairmont Montebello website. I do own the following photos)
This is by far the largest lobby I have ever seen! It's huuuuuuge. It can probably fit 50 elephants in there no problem!
It's nicely filled with couches and chairs. It's a bit cute and homey when you think about it. It has a very family feel to it... with the dim lighting. You know, a family coaxing on the sofa in front of the fire place.  
This is the diner.

The outside where you can enjoy some yummy BBQ!

Like I said before, the indoor pool was closed... though I enjoyed myself outdoor. The workers were really helpful and charming. 
Yup, you swim next to the river. After a good swim, the best thing to do is to chill on those foldable chairs and watch the river flows. 
I believe this is a private boat yacht. I'm not too certain though. Nevertheless, it's a pretty sight.
 A group of excited family leaving on horse ride. I'm so envious. The horses are really friendly. They let you pet them on their head, neck, side...etc. 
The hotel ground is so vast that you can rent bike and explore every inch of the hotel! 

Well, I truly had a good rest after a relatively stressful year. My advice is that you can find yourself a good deal on some coupon sites that can offer great discounts for high-end places. I have gotten a good deal which includes a trip to the nearby Omega Park and a canoe/kayak by their private mountain lake. It was totally awesome. I would definitely return there when I get a chance. 


Don't forget to subscribe for next update! Where? How?

For more Era Fey Experiencce: Click Here!
Don't forget to Like us on Facebook too!
Click on Join This Site/blog button on the right sidebar. 

Also, please leave your comment below. 

2 comments:

  1. Good day! Woud you mind if I share your blo with myy facebook
    group? There's a loot of folks that I think wokuld really appreciste your content.
    Please let me know. Cheers

    Also visit my websaite Simgapore tourist visa us
    visa application for for bangladeshi ()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Spread the words! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete

 
F