18 October 2013

Play Arts Kai Raiden Metal Gear Revengeance

I thought I should blog about my awesome Raiden Play Arts Kai figure from Metal Gear Revengeance. I had wanted this figure for almost 4 months before it was released. I remember stalking all websites for this guy as they were all sold out or overpriced. (note: This is before they re-released). So anyhow, I found it at a reasonably good price and snatched it. The excruciating long wait until the release date + shipping duration was well worthy. This figure officially kicked asses. Check it out. 

I can go on and on about the beautiful details on this figure. I mean look at the armor, it looks sooo real, even though they are all PVC. Amazing.
Raiden came with so many cool accessories. I love the blade, the throwing knives and his sword sheath. 

WHO IS DA BOSS? Come at me, bro!

He comes with his... mask/forehead armor? Basically the front of his hair can pop out. Then you plug this eyeshield into that peg hole. It's kinda funny when you see Raiden without hair when I was interchanging the parts. 
Absolutely smeeexy~ 
Gosh, I love taking photo of Raiden. Every pose he does screams "badass"!!!
I brought Raiden and Nero to a chalet by the lake. Instead of appreciating nature, I was busy drooling after how good Raiden looks. 
BRO HUG!
I don't claim to be a pro photographer but man... these shots are gorgeous. Raiden + nature = EPIC WIN!
Here is a Fabulous Nero with his pink Barbie glasses~ Aww Yis.

I'm so happy to be able to share this post and photos with you guys. Spread the love for Raiden Play Arts Kai yooooo~ Anyway, let me how do you like this figure and the photos in the comments. I look forward to reading them!

For more Other Anime: Click Here.
Facebook: LIKE
Or simply click on the Join This Site/Blog button on the right sidebar!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
F