28 November 2013

Timber, the Destroyer of Figurines

Today, I will show you a compilation of Timber (my sassy rabbit) and my figurines. I was happily blogging my figurines when I noticed a trend. Timber is always attacking my boys! What the... He is probably jealous or something. Still... Timber, you need to staaaaph. My priceless figurines! *Sob* Anyway, behold, Timber the destroyer of plastic men. 
He will steal your soul with his cuteness and crush it!
Even Dante, son of Sparda, hot hon' slayer of demons and pizzaboy, has a tough challenge when it comes to battling a gigantic furry beast in an inescapable cage. 
 Timber doesn't give a damn whether you have demonic blue glowing arm or not. He is going to nibble it to mush. Cuteness alert. 
 In the normal world, you attack monsters with weapons. In Timberland, Timber attacks your weapon.
 Timber: "Move bitch, get out of the way, biaaatch." 
Squall sulked even harder afterward... "I aint no one's bitch." He said. But we don't care cuz he is one.
Don't ever poke poke your finger in places it doesn't belong because you never know when a lightning fast rabbit might just chew it off. Nasty fangs aware.
Now, take a good look at this evil gangsta cutie! He even grows his pair of silly eyebrows. LOOOOL Winter is coming so he is changing his fur coat. He used to be light brown. As you can see the darker brown fur coat is slowly replacing the old fur. So no more excess mohawk hair that I loved so much. Aww well~ But man, he looks retardedly adorable!

If you wanna check out those awesome figurines, check them out on my Other Anime tab or click on the link below. Remember to subscribe for more goodies! 

For more Other Anime: Click Here.
Facebook: LIKE
Or simply click on the Join This Site/Blog button on the right sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. Omg that's one scary rabbit you got there.Just look at those action moves,dodging blades and hits!
    Now seriously,the fifth image is so frikin cute awwwww @_@. Timber- awesome name for an awesome rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Sukie, it has been awhile! And thanks for your comment. I will let Timber know you think highly of him.

      Delete

 
F